Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Are you old fashioned?

At my very core, I would say yes. Of course, that's hard to prevent when I've walked the face of the earth for a thousand years. Whether I like to admit to it or not, I compare most things to what I knew and experienced in life, despite it now being an insignificant, fraction of a fraction of my complete existence. There are some things that are simply impossible to shake, however.

I believe a man should support a woman and afford her the luxury of not having to labor or live in want herself. I believe many technological advances are pointless and unnecessary and have created for a lazy race of humans. When it comes to my romantic entanglements, I prefer a little mystery to overt and publicized sexuality.

I suppose these things are considered old-fashioned now, but they are all true enough of me.

Ask a Viking vampire what inquiring minds wish to know

No comments:

Post a Comment