Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Do you think the internet was an additive factor in the decision for your kinds Reveal, in that it also allowed for anonymity in communication but now, an efficacy in your "coming out" so to speak. And do you enjoy "chatting"?

No, not remotely. If anything, the internet was a great tool for before we left the coffin. The convenience of the online world allowed us to bank, shop, book trips, arrange meetings, etc. etc. etc, at any hour of the night. We were no longer restricted to hours of operation that favor the daylight, and we could communicate with others without ever having to worry about whether or not they knew too much or suspected us of anything when concealed behind a wall of anonymity.

Truly, when the Japanese invented synthetic blood and the debate as to whether or not to leave the coffin took place, the internet was one of the single greatest arguments as to why there was no reason to come forward.

I do not have the luxury of spending much time online "chatting," nor do I fully understand all the capabilities of the e-world. I'm not Compton after all. Most of my time online is spent with a clear goal in mind that I work toward until attained and by then, I am anxious to leave the damned electronic behind to return to my night.

Ask a Viking vampire what inquiring minds wish to know

No comments:

Post a Comment