Thursday, March 25, 2010

hey, do you want sookie to fall in love with you? is that the challenge, or do you just want her for sex. and what happens when you're tired of her? are you just gonna toss her aside. maybe i can have her then *fang grin*

I highly doubt Sookie, or any other human for that matter, is capable of falling in love with me or any other vampire. In my experience, the living appreciate what they can get out of vampires and will embrace us for as long as it serves them purpose, but never truly love us.

Asking me what I intend on doing with Sookie when I have never had her and may never have her is somewhat a pointless inquiry. There are too many ifs in such a question for me to actually answer it remotely honestly.

Ask a Viking vampire what inquiring minds wish to know

No comments:

Post a Comment