Saturday, March 27, 2010

Something Must Be Done About the Emopire

@RomanLucious has been annoying lately. It's not like I'm letting out any big secret by saying such a thing, I've made how annoying I have found his bout of "feelings" very well known to him. Between the end of his relationship with @FunSizeLT, the dissolution of their bond, and @sadiecartwright's pregnancy with demon spawn, he's been nearly intolerable. Don't get me wrong, I can accept a vampire being angry for no reason, snapping at anything and everything, and overall being a pain in the pale ass, but the Deputy is in the middle of something I can't really fathom. Is it possible the vampire actually found and lost love? Does he feel it for many? Or is he just using the whole thing as an excuse to bug me? I wouldn't put it past him. He'd do it just to piss me off. Know how I am so certain? Because I would do the exact same to him. I doubt I could be half as convincing. I'm just not an emotional vampire, thank the gods.


by Sadie Cartwright


Anyway, something must be done. I gave up @VaughnBrennan and handed him blindly over to @AppiusOcella in order to preserve his existence. I don't like the idea that I may have sacrificed a newborn, my blood, just for this vampire to face the sun or entangle himself too deeply with a demon, which seems likely enough to happen given his line of thought on all matters relating to @OseKobal. I don't like to worry, but I find that I am. Something really must be done... I just wish I knew what. Any ideas? Anything short of staking him myself or chaining him in silver to keep him from doing something more stupid than usual would certainly be welcomed...

1 comment:

  1. He did find and lose love. I really believe he loved me. He just sucked at being with me. I think he's also more upset with you then he's letting on. We should stage an intervention with him. Make him.. stop this bull shit. How is it that me, the human, who is supposed to be emotional and such, is getting through this break up with more grace than him? Not that I'm not gonna wanna kill any woman I see with him, but at least I'm not a quivering pile of emo crap.

    ReplyDelete