Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tell me about someone you really admire?

@DraculaYTM. I admire him above and beyond even my Maker, despite the fact that he has nearly killed me second dead on numerous occasions. The Prince is something extraordinary, however, a man who was more vampire in life than he ever was human. When he was alive, I recall hearing word of the terror he was wreaking in his homeland and how feared he was and could only think he would make an amazing vampire.

His concepts, while enough to churn more than a few stomachs, are inspiring and his ability to feel nothing for them is unfathomable. It was really no surprise to learn he had been turned. Few could ever deserve it more than him. He was a natural vampire.

Above and beyond that, while all my kind remained in the coffin for centuries, Dracula became known. Despite having rules in place to keep any from acknowledging our existence, the Prince managed to have his story told the world over. He was famous when we were only myth, an accomplishment only he has.

How can I not admire that?

Ask a Viking vampire what inquiring minds wish to know

No comments:

Post a Comment