Monday, March 22, 2010

YOU DON'T LOVE SOOKIE? HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE SOOKIE? YOU HAVE TO LOVE HER TO WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER DUHHHH! She's so not gonna go for you know ericc

-arches brow-

I do not know in what world you live in that wanting to fuck someone equates loving them, but you are clearly misinformed and living in a dream. Sex and love have little to do with one another in my opinion, and I am relatively certain most would agree with me on the matter.

If such a thing would prevent Sookie or anyone else I desire for that matter from having sex with me, so be it, because in my own experience, vampires are not capable of love, and others are not capable of truly loving us.

Ask a Viking vampire what inquiring minds wish to know

1 comment:

  1. Looking at you recent blog about Sookie then returning to this note...hmmmm curious change of events it seems..

    ReplyDelete