Friday, April 2, 2010

i hear you can fly. What else can you do that is attributed to your kind?

That is not just a rumor, I am capable of flight. It is my gift and something not many vampire at all are capable of.

Vampire attributes are almost entirely what they are rumored to be. I am capable of glamor, which is a powerful influence on a human mind. I have impressive (mostly unfathomable to humans) strength, agility, and speed. I can see with complete and total clarity in total darkness. I can hear whispered words across a crowded room as clearly and as easily as if they were spoken into my ear. And for those vampires I am tied to in significant amounts of blood, I can communicate with them wordlessly.

Ask a Viking vampire what inquiring minds wish to know

No comments:

Post a Comment