Friday, April 2, 2010

what do you have to say to people and vampires who say you have gotten "soft"?

Is there really anyone- alive or dead- foolish enough to speak those words? I truly hope not, because ignorance such as that is hardly curable. I have walked this earth for over a thousand years. I have fought uphill battles I was given no chance of winning. I have seen and done terrible things all for the sake of surviving.

Everything I do now, today, is because of that, because I have seen the world completely, both it's blessings and it's curses. While my physical form hasn't changed since the fateful night I died, I have evolved, grown, and come to where I am now, and I am completely certain where I am now is a place any vampire should consider themselves fortunate to be.

If that is mistaken foolishly as "softness," perhaps that's only to my advantage. I don't feel it is my responsibility, nor in my best interest to educate those who mean nothing to me. Let them remain oblivious. When the dust settles, I will remain, while they will be lost to the ages.

Ask a Viking vampire what inquiring minds wish to know

No comments:

Post a Comment