Monday, November 29, 2010

Santa's Midgets Visited Early

It may not be the holiday humans refer to as Christmas yet, but when I rose for the night tonight, I was greeted by gifts that made me feel as if it was.



@LaceyTB sent me these flip-flops, which I am so thankful to possess once more. I received a pair just like these for Valentine's Day from Lacey, but they were destroyed in a funeral pyre I made behind Fangtasia. They were my favorite of all flip-flops and the loss was quite devastating, so I am relieved to have another pair.




My favorite basket weaver, @AlyxConway, sent this basket and pair of flip-flops, which I must say, feel excellent to my Viking-sized feet. The basket is the perfect place for me to store my knitting yarn while I'm at @BarmaidSookie's home. I'll have to knit her a gift of appreciation as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment