Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Give me the names of people you dislike most and why?

@WereTDawson - The Were befouls my bathroom, makes my club smell awful every time he's around, and steals my humans. If I hadn't invested in his motorcycle shop thing, I'd have killed him already.

Bill Compton - Boring, mediocre waste of space. I may be a vampire, but every time I'm around him or his name is mentioned to me, I have to resist the urge to yawn.

@AlcideJHerveaux - Another smelly Were with a penchant for talking back to those who are superior to him.

@AshleyDanielss - Depends on the day as to whether I dislike her or manage to tolerate her, but she has betrayed me more times than anyone should be able to get away with.

Ask a Viking vampire what inquiring minds wish to know

No comments:

Post a Comment