Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Give me the names of people you love most and why?

This is quite a list, but I do not love. I don't believe vampires are capable of such a human emotion. I can offer a list of those I care for and why, however.

@BiancaNorthman - Bianca has been through more with me than any other could ever claim. She knows me nearly as well as I know myself. She means more to me than anyone and though I think a vampire's own self preservation is the most important thing in the world, I would give my eternity to spare hers if it was ever necessary.

@pamiravenscroft - Though Pam can drive me completely insane, she is my child, she is my blood, and I trust her with my unlife. She tries not to fail me and puts great effort into pleasing me. I would do most anything to help and protect her.

@VampNiklas and @TaliaPerrault - Niklas is my oldest surviving child, he is more like a son to me than any of the other vampires I have made over the course of time. Talia, who was turned only a year after Niklas, has always been like a daughter to me. Though it is hardly how one is supposed to feel for the vampires they make, they have always been such a thing to me.

@NolanFerrior - My newborn (who isn't actually my newborn any longer...) has been an ideal vampire who actually makes me very proud. He has an inordinate amount of loyalty to me and I have the same loyalty to him as well.

@LaylaDarshan - Layla is my human, I trust her, she's been there for me through unimaginable things. Most humans want to be taken care of by the undead, but Layla desires to take care of me and trusts me with her life unconditionally. It is a rare thing and something I value more than words can say.

@BarmaidSookie
- I do not know why I care about the telepath. I find her frustrating and, more often than not, infuriating, but I know she trusts me, even if she insists to the contrary often.

@AbiStewart - I value Abigale a great deal. She's one of few humans who nearly unconditionally trusts the undead and treats vampires better than perhaps we deserve to be treated in general. I shared a great deal with her, I even find I miss her at times, so I cannot deny that I care for her.

@FunSizeLT - I don't think a day goes by that I am not thankful for and proud of Lacey. She treats vampires better than most I know, she sacrifices for them, cares for them, and even has been known to love them. She shares with them, but doesn't do so expecting things in return. She stands on her own, is fiercely loyal, and nearly always unafraid. I look forward to her being my child, if only because I know she will make me proud.

Ask a Viking vampire what inquiring minds wish to know

No comments:

Post a Comment